All services cost $38/hour or $57/90 minutes
- Relieve pain and stiffness.
- Help prevent and cure many symptoms such as headache, stress, asthma, constipation, sinusitis and migraine.
- The blood circulation system will be boosted.
- The body's function will be naturally turned into its homeostasis.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Relieves a tight area within muscle tissue causing pain other areas of body.
- Uses cycles of isolated pressure and release.
- Helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries.
- Light to medium pressure.
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement.
- Good for stress-related conditions and chronic pain.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Releases muscle tension.
- Provides deep pain relief.
- Good for chronic and overuse injuries.
- Long flowing stroke upon the muscle of the body.
- Use forearm, hands and elbow.
- Promote internal harmony.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Relief in tension spots.
Detoxification Massage $115
- A rhythmic massage technique used to help increase lymph flow and body circulation, remove accumulated toxins, wasted gas and other harmful substances from our body. Refresh and relax your body.
- Price $ 115
Enhanced Massage Therapies $10
- Aroma therapy: AromaTherapy uses essential oils extracted from herbs, flowers and fruits to naturally enhance well-being.
- Lavander: Reduces inflammation, calms the mind and promotes restful sleep
- Strength: Clary Sage, Cinnamon Leaf, Sweet Fennel, Pine, Fir Needle, Patchouli, Rosemary (This blend encompasses strength, trust, solitude, peacefulness and deep relaxation. Initial impression is of nature, the forest floor. A blend that wraps you in its arms and lets you know everything is going to be alright.)
- Breakthrough: Fir Needle, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Pine, Lavender(Head clearing and relaxing at the same time, a big help when you have a cold or the flu.)
- Oriental Mystique: Pine, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Rosemary